Kitchen Countertop Design In Long Island
Long Island has always had a unique culture of worktops design in a league of its own. As years past, the countertop market has changed, and these days, you can find countless types of materials, textures, colors, it is endless. Long Island has also involved in its own way and has its own exclusive trends. Furthermore, with so many brand names of Quartz out there, you can find yourself lost. We are here to help you exactly with that. After reading this article, you will know how to design your kitchen in a Long Island style, and you will also familiarize yourself with the most popular ones that you can use.
5 Most Popular material designs to use for your Kitchen Today!
Hunting for your dream countertop is no run in the park. Let us start with Quartz and the brand names. It can take weeks and maybe even months if you don’t do the proper research. With brands names continuing growing, we are here to show you the top 10 that you can use right now! Another point you should take to heart, we aren’t ranking these brands because they are all excellent in their own ways and come with their set of Pros and Cons. Without further ado, let’s jump right to it.
- Cambria: Cambria is a privately owned business, in other words, it’s not a company that has stockholders that they need to worry about. This gives the company the option to run things a bit differently than others. Cambria is established in North America, they have multiple locations in Minnesota, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and hey also have a location in Canada too.
One of the best benefits you get from Cambria is their full lifetime warranty, they stand behind their products in a serious way. Moreover, the designs that they have are just beautiful. Golden Dragon, Marwell, and Huntley are just a few styles that you must check it out, also all of them have the common factor of being Quartz countertops.
- Caesarstone: Caesarstone was one of the first companies to ever start making Quartz countertops. As one of the founding fathers, they have been a leader in this field for a while already. Offering a myriad of designs and textures, you can be sure that you will find what you need with them. Besides all that, Caesarstone has an excellent comprehensive warranty and provides outstanding customer service.
- Silestone: Silestone, made by Consentino, have made it a saying, calling themselves the original Quartz. In the 1990s, they set out to create a new, fresh product that would improve the benefits of the regular countertop material we knew at the time. What they ended up with is the brand we know as Silestone.
This brand comes with a 25 years warranty, which can be transferred – a nice perk when considering selling your house. Furthermore, Silestone is made by combining natural quartz along with other raw materials to improve durability and performance. There is a lot of styles to choose from making this a viable option to find your ideal design.
- Pental Quartz: Pental Quartz also is formerly known as Chroma. I found myself that this company is always on track when it comes to trends. Besides its numerous textures, it’s also cheaper than other Quartz Brands. From a search that we did, most people were happy with this brand and some even preferred it over the bigger brands.
- Zodiaq Quartz: Zodiaq is part of the DuPont Co. and offers a 10-year warranty on its countertops. Zodiaq doesn’t have as many colors to choose from like Silestone, however, each slab has a very unique design, one that we can promise you that you won’t find in any other brand. Even though Zodiaq might have less of a variety to choose from, its quality doesn’t fall behind Silestone.
Brands are not just a name
A lot of people follow brand names and lose sight of what they actually wanted. Rather than searching for brands look for traits that you will want in your kitchen. After you find the traits that you want, start looking for brands that can cater you with what you want and need. It’s always better to buy from a brand for a few reasons. One, it usually comes with a warranty meaning that if something happens to your countertop – you’re covered. Two, its better buying from a brand that is well known for its quality and service than a no-name company that is less known.
One more Important Tip
If you have the option to see the slab in person or through an online warehouse do just that. It will give you the option to see exactly what you can get. With us, you have the option of both.