The Best Quartz Countertop Brands Comparison Guide
Quartz countertops are a great option not only for the fact that they offer timeless beauty and luxury but also because it offers unusual strength and durability. You can never go wrong with quartz and its many brands. It is easy to clean; require very minimal maintenance, long lasting and very versatile.
However, which brand is best suited for you? In order to reply to that, we are going to compare the biggest quartz brands and examine closely the differences between them in order to help you chose the one best suited for you.
Silestone: Silestone is Cosentino’s flagship quartz surface, an Italian company based in Almeria, Spain. Architects and designers go towards Silestone because of its vibrant solid colors, which is actually its one distinguishing factor. This brand offers bold bright red, greens, blues and oranges one could not find in any other quartz brand. So, if you desire bright and unique colors for your quartz countertops, Silestone is the brand you should go for. Also, in addition to the originality they offer, they offer a 25-year warranty with no pro-rata limitations, which is transferable to ensuing owners.
Caesarstone: Caesarstone as well as Silestone is one the leading quartz producers in the industry. Caesarstone is a publicly traded company with headquarters in Israel and a factory at the Sdot Yam, a kibbutz in the Haifa District of Israel. Caesarstone also has another factor located in in Bar-Lev Industries Park. They are known for pushing the boundaries of design, as they create designs that are simple and sharp yet outstanding, veering away from replicating the appearance of a faux stone. A great example is their Pure White is a clean and modern look. Their Concetto Collection boasts 10 unique surfaces incorporated with semiprecious stones including tiger’s eye, dumortierite, agate and also petrified wood, whereas their Motivo Collection deeply embosses lace textures and crocodile skin.
Cambria: Being the only American company in the quartz surfaces industry, Cambria is relatively a newcomer, having joined in 2000. They offer the widest variety of colors, designs, edges and of course slab sizes. There are a number of reasons a lot of professionals are drawn towards Cambria amongst which, an almost natural-looking pattern, and the fact that they have the best-polished and smoothest finish.
Also, a great majority of Cambria’s selections fall in one price group. They are among the companies that offer massive-sized slabs, which are economical for large projects.
Zodiaq: Their engineered kitchen worktops are made out of 93% quartz crystals, with the rest being 7% acrylic resin, binders and colors. Zodiaq is manufactured in Granirex, Canada. This brand offers 54 colors in 2 cm and 3 cm thicknesses, in 63″ x 120″ slabs.
Pental Quartz: This Seattle-based distributor tends to be a lot more affordable compared with other quartz brands. In fact, over the years since they have started offering quartz surfaces, their colors and patterns have become more on trend than other well-known lines.
The above were the main brands on the market, but fortunately, they are not the only ones as some other brands provide great quality and do so at very affordable prices, which is one of the reasons why some professionals would rather work with them.
These are the main Quartz companies that are worth giving a try. As a whole, they offer incredibly beautiful, modern and durable designs that will be perfect for countertops.